Dog freaks out when she realizes what’s hiding under the blanket

Nando Brown just arrived home from Holland, and since he has been away for quite some time, he decided to pull on innocent prank on his Belgian Malinois, Fizz, by hiding under a blanket and calling her by blowing on a whistle. At first Fizz was very confused. She could hear the whistle being blown but couldn’t see Nando. She would run, stop, listen to the whistle and run to a spot. When she turned around, she noticed the brown blanket and went near it.

Video: Abandoned Dog Collapses, Cries When She Realizes She’s Being Rescued

To her delight, she smelled her daddy and got under the blanket to make sure it was him. I can’t believe that she actually jumped for joy at seeing her dad once again! What an absolutely adorable reaction from Fizz – she was so thrilled and happy to see Nando once again!

Video: Dog Hiding In Blanket

Don’t you just love these types of greetings from your dog? I remember when I was in Uni and every time I’d go home, my mutt April would jump for joy too, run around in circles and her tail wagging 1000 wags/minute haha! Our dogs make us feel so loved and so important, don’t they? Share this heartwarming vid, I know it’s going to make a lot of dog lovers happy!

Reviews & Comments

Related posts